Wednesday, November 4, 2009

getting away on me

The garden has been very neglected lately, which is why I haven't posted much for a while...my neighbour suggested taking pics of other peoples gardens, pretending they were mine, (after all who would know lol)because not much has been growing in mine except for grass...lots of it. I admit I was tempted, but now, having taken a back seat to other things, the garden is overdue for some frantic attention, and when I've made some progress again, I'll post pics of my own garden again (promise ;-). Hoping to have a full time job again soon (cross fingers and toes ) so would love to get the garden into good shape before my time is cut back again. I partly blame the weather for the state of my garden, it refuses to settle into a nice ambience suited to pleasant gardening, Instead, choosing to produce deluges of rain sprinkled between blustering winds. There are a couple of things worth a pic or two though. The sunflowers I planted are doing well and should have a good show in a month or two, and some of the succulents I rescued from the green waste tip are rewarding me by producing brilliant red flowers. Overall the garden is a mess lol with a couple of redeeming features :-)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi! I must admit, I am looking forward to seeing new pics of your tyre garden! It is a LOT of work. My tires are so neglected right now. I WANT to get out there, but it is hard with so much going on right now (holidays, etc.)

Your guinea pig here is so hairless! Cute.

anjilala said...

well my garden has been a bit of a mess over the summer but plan to post pics of the parts that are looking good soon :-)